300-Hour Teacher Training Program
We are so excited about how our first training went that we will start another one this year! This is a 13-month program. We will begin October 2023 and graduate in October 2024. You must have already been through a 200-hour yoga training to join this training.
We are so proud of our 2023 graduates.
Here are a few of our Training objectives. For a complete list please contact Cara or Willow for a syllabus.
1. You will develop and/or expand your personal pranayama practice. You will learn how to safely teach pranayama ratios to students.
2. You will gain the knowledge to skillfully teach creative and safe yoga classes in several different genres; including Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Prenatal and Hot Yoga, using lecture, demonstration, observation, and correction.
3. You will have a deeper understanding of the vagus nerve and anatomy associated with different types of yoga including Prenatal and Yin.
4. You will develop a deeper understanding of the philosophical and/or spiritual side of yoga; to include the Pancha Mayas, Mantra, Ayurveda and Meditation.
5. You will explore and advanced study of yogic texts; go in depth and discover how the ancient wisdom/teachings found in these texts relate to modern day life.
6. You will learn how to work with students to modify and prevent injuries across major areas of the body like hips, knees, shoulders and back.
7. You will learn to teach yoga for special groups including Trauma informed Yoga, Adaptive Yoga and Chair yoga.
8. Understand the importance of ethics, personal development, and scope of practice to help you succeed as a yoga teacher.
This training meets once a month. There will be additional meeting dates and times but they will be decided by the group.
On Friday nights we meet from 5:30 to 8:30 pm. Saturday and Sundays are 9 am to 5 pm with a 30- minute lunch break.
October 27, 28, 29 - The journey begins
November 12 - additional hours will be made up over the summer
December 1, 2, 3
January 12, 13, 14
February 2, 3, 4
March 1, 2, 3
April 5, 6, 7
May 3, 4, 5
June 7, 8, 9
June 2 and 15 -Assist with practice teaching of 200-hour group. This will be 2 hours each day.
July 12, 13, 14
August 3, 4 - Lead the practice teaching. Another 2 hours each day.
August 9, 10, 11
September 6, 7, 8
October 11, 12, 13 - Graduation!
Investment for your growth
$4000 if you pay in full by October 29, 2023. $4200 if you choose to make monthly payments. We do offer a variety of monthly payment options. If you are serious about your training please give us a call. Your final payment must be made by October 30, 2024