Teacher Training 2020
ElemenTree Yoga School Objectives:
1. You will develop and/or expand your personal yoga practice. This may include; asana, pranayama, mantra, and meditation.
2. You will gain the knowledge to skillfully teach a creative and safe yoga class (sequence) using lecture, demonstration, observation and correction.
3. You will have a deep understanding of alignment in the postures, so as to modify and adjust classes to accommodate a wide variety of students.
4. You will develop a deeper understanding of the philosophical and/or spiritual side of yoga; to include the energetic body, mantra and meditation.
5. You will develop an understanding of the importance of the connection of breath with movement and how and when to use props in the classroom and in your personal practice.
Training is one weekend a month for 10 months.
We will meet the following weekends:
January 17 5:30 to 8:30 pm
Jan 18, 19 9 am to 5 pm with a 30-minute lunch break
February 14, 15, 16 (Hours will be the same as above)
March 20, 21, 22
April 24, 25, 26
May 15, 16, 17
June 12, 13, 14
July 17, 18, 19
August 14, 15, 16
September 11, 12, 13
October 9, 10, 11 Local Retreat! (This is included in the price)
Investment in your self-growth:
Our teacher-training program costs $2600 if you pay in full by Jan 17.
If you would like to make monthly or quarterly payments the cost is $2800. Last payment to be made by October 1, 2020.
This price does include the local retreat that we will enjoy in October.
Maximum class size: Seven students
The deadline to register is January 3, 2020!!! We do have limited space so register soon. You are welcome to call or e-mail us if you have questions.