Teacher Training 2024
Are you ready to make a change in your yoga practice? Are you ready to change your life?
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
ElemenTree Yoga School Objectives:
1. You will develop and/or expand your personal yoga practice. This may include; asana, pranayama, mantra, and meditation.
2. You will gain the knowledge to skillfully teach a creative and safe yoga class (sequence) using lecture, demonstration, observation and correction.
3. You will have a deep understanding of alignment in the postures, so as to modify and adjust classes to accommodate a wide variety of students.
4. You will develop a deeper understanding of the philosophical and/or spiritual side of yoga; to include the energetic body, mantra and meditation.
5. You will develop an understanding of the importance of the connection of breath with movement and how and when to use props in the classroom and in your personal practice.
This training includes an in depth look at the asana (poses) and how to safely teach them to a wide variety of students, even pregnant students. We will discuss philosophy such as the Yamas and Niyamas, the Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita. You will have a better understanding of anatomy, chakras, mantra, mudra, meditation, and pranayama.
January 19 We will meet 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
January 20 and 21 We will meet 9 am to 5 pm with a 30 minute lunch break
February 16, 17, 18 - Hours follow the pattern above
March 15, 16, 17
April 19, 20, 21
May 17, 18, 19
June 2 or June 15. This is a 2-hour practice teaching block. You must choose one but you are welcome to come to both.
June 21, 22, 23
July 19, 20, 21
August 3 or August 4. This is a 2-hour practice teaching block. You must choose one but you are welcome to come to both.
August 23, 24, 25
September 20, 21, 22
October 11, 12, 13 Graduation and Celebration!
Investment in your self-growth:
Our teacher-training program costs $2800 if you pay in full by Jan 15, 2023.
If you would like to make monthly or quarterly payments the cost is $3000. Last payment to be made by October 16, 2023.
Maximum class size: 10 students
The deadline to register for the 200 hour training is January 7, 2023!!!
We do have limited space so register soon. You are welcome to call or e-mail us if you have questions, and you must fill out an application to join this program.
Class of 2021